Get your Installation Electrician Gold Card without sitting for test or exams
Installation Electrician ECS gold card firstly, is for Level 3 competency based (NVQ) skilled individuals who work unsupervised on the installation, commissioning and maintenance of low voltage electrical and electronic equipment and appliances in a consumer’s electrical installation. Buy JIB GOLD CARD
Eligibility and requirements for Installation Electrician ECS gold card
Secondly to be eligible for an ECS Installation Electrician gold card, applicants must meet the following criteria and provide proof of: Buy JIB GOLD CARD
- A JIB recognized UK Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard or JIB approved UK competency based qualification (NVQ).
- Hold a current ECS Health, Safety and Environmental Assessment. For details visit the HS&E Assessment page
- A recognized BS7671:2018 qualification.
If you trained outside the UK you must demonstrate the same qualification standard as UK trained electricians. For details visit the non-UK qualifications page.
Electricians trained through the Royal Engineers RSME should click here for information about the Electrician RSME ECS card.
If you are not qualified to the Level 3 competency based qualification (NVQ) standard. Or cannot provide certificates to prove your qualifications, you have the following options:
- The Experienced Worker Assessment helps operatives to become accredited at Level 3 standard
- There are other ECS cards that will allow site access to carry out specific work, such as Laborer or Experienced Worker. These cards can be upgraded to a gold card when you qualify to the industry standard. Buy JIB GOLD CARD
What qualifications do I need to get a ECS card?
Can electricians get a CSCS card?
Almost any job on a construction site will require a valid CSCS card, however as an electrician it is the ECS card you will need as this is the only card that will allow you access to carry out electrical work on site.
What is ESC card?
What is a Gold Card for electricians?
Can anyone get a Installation Electrician ECS gold card ?
ECS is the Electrotechnical Certification Scheme; the cards are available to any electrotechnical worker who is qualified and meets the card type specification and requirements. ECS cards are issued by the JIB as a way to recognize. Moreover verify the competency of electrotechnical operatives working in the UK.
How can I apply for ECS?
- Register for a My ECS account. …
- Check the qualification requirements for the card you wish to apply for. …
- Meet the Health and Safety Requirements.