Get your Green CSCS Card from us with sitting for exams or test.
CSCS green card are your ticket on to a construction site. Firstly, depending on the color of your card, CSCS Cards denote your level of qualification and command on the construction site. Furthermore is the entry-level CSCS Card, given to manual laborers required for basic positions, and stays valid for up to 5 years. To apply for a Green Card, you must be above 16 years of age. Other than this mandatory course, the CITB Test is also mandatory to get your Card. Buy Green CSCS Card
how to get a cscs green card
cscs green requirements,
cscs green labourer,
how to get a green labourer card,
green labourer card,
how to get a cscs labourer card, apply for cscs green card, construction labourer cscs card, cscs labourer’s card
However, if you’re someone that already has a Green Card, or feel like you would be a better fit at a construction site with more than basic skills, learn more about other CSCS Cards, and how to get them. With more than 300 Test Centers across the UK, we can cater to all your needs when it comes to acquiring CSCS Cards.
What does the course include to get cscs green card?
Secondly course involves touching on the many details of maintaining health and safety standards at a construction site. A construction site is a place of many injuries and health hazards, which means to even be an entry-level worker, one needs to know a lot of basics of the elements present at a construction or destruction site. Nevertheless here are the points that this course goes through. Buy Green CSCS Card
- Concepts of basic health and safety at a construction site, and how to maintain them
- Directions and importance of practicing safe manual labor
- Safe conduct at great heights at a work site
- Possible health hazards and how to deal with them
- Safe conduct around common construction equipment
- Workers’ individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site
- Legal requirements and liabilities
- Dealing with fire hazards, and prevention
- Occupational health and familiarization with work equipment